The information the Website collects:
- User-provided information: You may provide to www.covidtestingcypress.com what is generally called “personally identifiable” information (such as your name, email address, postal mailing address, home/mobile telephone number, fax number) when using the Site. For example, if you use the Site to contact www.covidtestingcypress.com, you may provide your email address so that we can respond to you.
- “Cookies” information: When you visit the Site, we may send one or more cookies – small text files containing a string of alphanumeric characters – to your computer. Www.covidtestingcypress.com may use both session cookies and persistent cookies. A session cookie disappears after you close your browser. A persistent cookie remains after you close your browser and may be used by your browser on subsequent visits to the Site. Persistent cookies can be removed. Please review your web browser “Help” file to learn the proper way to modify your cookie settings. Please note that disabling cookies may prevent you from accessing some of the functionality and site offerings available via the Site.
- “Automatically collected” information: When you visit the Site, we may automatically record certain information from your web browser by using different types of technology, including “clear GIFs” or “web beacons.” This “automatically collected” information may include Internet Protocol address, web browser type, the web pages or sites that you visit just before or just after the Site, the pages you view on the Site, to device used (tablet, mobile, desktop), referral URLs, and the dates and times that you visit the Site. The information collected is not associated with your name or other information you voluntarily provide.
The way we use information:
- to operate, maintain, enhance, and provide all of the features and information found on the Site.
- for administrative purposes, for customer service purposes, and to understand and analyze the usage trends and preferences of our Users. This Website uses Google Analytics which is a service related to website activity and internet usage.
- to understand and improve the way the Site works and looks, and to create new features and functionality.
- to: (a) remember your information so that you will not have to re-enter it during your visit or the next time you visit the Site; and (b) monitor aggregate site usage metrics such as total number of visitors and pages viewed.
- to deliver promotional messages or materials that may be of interest to you and otherwise tailor our interactions.
- to respond to your inquiries or send requested information about our products and services.
- to detect, prevent and address intellectual property infringement, rights of privacy, or defamation issues or other misuses of the Site.
- we only collect personal data we need to perform our healthcare services and obtain the minimum necessary for our business purposes.
Securing and Sharing of Your Personal Information
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed. If you provide us with your credit card information, the information is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL) and stored with encryption. Although no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, we follow all PCI-DSS requirements and implement additional generally accepted industry standards.
AGE OF CONSENT
By using this site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
Your Personal Information Rights
You have certain rights regarding your Personal Information, subject to local law.
If you would like to: access, update, change or remove any personal information we have about you please contact us using the information below.
If you request for your information to be deleted, You may continue to receive materials for a short time while the data is updated. You will then be permanently deleted from our systems.
How to reach us
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us by email at [email protected]